Monday, April 20, 2015

3 Sisters, 3 Quilts - Ashley


I finally finished quilts for all my sisters!  I began this process back in 2010 when I first started quilting. By "began" I mean:  bought pattern books, searched quilting magazines, scathed Pinterest for design inspiration, bought fabric, scathed Pinterest again, bought more fabric, and so on and so forth.   What a labor of LOVE! :)  Ultimately, I am happy with the final results, and I think my sisters were too!

Ashley's Quilt


© Happy Harper Quilts
Quilting:  Free Motion on my Janome

© Happy Harper Quilts
Cali Cat doing her thang while I piece and place.


The final result and the happy recipient!

© Happy Harper Quilts
Pattern:  None
Inspiration:  Imagination

This quilt was the smallest of the three, appropriately so, for the baby sister of the family!  So this completes the 3 Quilts, 3 Sisters series, because I am done making quilts . . . for my sisters. Did I mention I have a brother?

Hence, to be continued . . .
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment